Tuesday, August 15, 2006

wasting time

Instructions: Put your iTunes/WinAmp/Windows Media Player/RealPlayer on random, then ask it each question before going to the next song.

1.What do you think of me, iTunes?
Mobile - Avril Lavigne

2.Will I have a happy life?
Kyle Took a Bullet for Me - Tenacious D

3.What do my friends really think of me?
Wahai Kau Cinta - Radja

4.Do people secretly lust after me?
Teenage Dirtbag - ??

5.How can I make myself happy?
The Magic Flute - Mozart

6.What should I do with my life?
DOA - Foo Fighters

7.Why must life be so full of pain?
Start Again - Sky Juice Coffee

8.How can I maximize my pleasure during sex?
Island In The Sun - Weezer

9.Will I ever have children?
So Julie - Jason Lo

10.Will I die happy?
Masih - Ada Band

11.Can you give me some advice?
Last Kiss - Pearl Jam

12.What do you think happiness is?
Say it Loud, I'm Black and I'm Proud - James Brown

what the hell ? haha, look at number 6. this thing is kinda lame, but it feed my boredom. no idea for any new interesting to me post.

cheerio




No comments: